Decra Stratos lightweight roofing tiles are designed to provide an economic and attractive finish for all types of roof down to 15° pitch. The system, which is available in range of colours, comprises of galvanised steel tile panels with multi-layer coatings of epoxy, acrylic and natural stone granules, with the appearance of traditional slates or concrete roofing tiles.
A comprehensive choice of roofing accessories completes the lightweight roofing system which is totally dry fixed throughout. Each roof tile has a downturned front edge and an up-turned rear edge, and is profiled to provide a strong overlapping and interlocking roof covering.
Decra’s lightweight roofing tiles are produced in large format. This enables faster installation with fewer fixings compared to traditional tile or slate roofing, but with none of the inherent disadvantages of long run roofing sheets.
Once installed Decra lightweight roof tiles provide a durable weathertight and low maintenance roof, ideal for new build and refurbishment.
Decra tiles are available in a wide choice of colours.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile – can be used for roof pitched from 15° to vertical.
- One-seventh the weight of traditional roof tiles.
- Cermically glazed stone granules offer outstanding colour stability.
- Anti slip stone surface offers improved safety for roof installers and reduces risk of snow slippage.
- Lightweight roof tiles advantages enable savings to be made on timber content of roof structure.
- Labour costs reduced due to speed of fixing.
- Easily used on all types of roof shape.