Decra Roman Tiles are designed to provide an attractive and economic finish for all types of roof down to 15° pitch. The system, which is available in a wide range of colours, comprises of multi-layer coated galvanised steel tile panels with a top surface finish of natural stone granules, or alternatively with a four process powder coating system providing a depth and opacity of lustre unparalleled in the metal roofing industry.
A comprehensive choice of roofing accessories completes the lightweight roofing system which is totally dry fixed throughout. Each roof tile has a downturned front edge and an up-turned rear edge, and is profiled to provide a strong overlapping and interlocking roof covering.
Decra Roman Tiles are produced in large format. This enables faster installation with fewer fixings compared to traditional tile or slate roofing, but with none of the inherent disadvantages of long run roofing sheets.
Once installed Decra lightweight roof tiles provide a durable weathertight and low maintenance roof, ideal for new build and refurbishment.
Decra Roman Tiles are available in a wide choice of colours.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile – can be used for roof pitched from 15° to vertical.
- Less than one-eighth the weight of traditional clay and concrete roman tiles.
- High storm resistance.
- Dry fixed - no mortar or cement needed.
- Quick to install.
- Appearance and texture closely emulates man made clay roof tile.
- Strong, robust and vandal resistant.
- Easier to handle, quicker to install and more attractive than long run roofing sheets.