Decra Oberon lightweight roof tiles provide an attractive and economic finish for all types of roof from 20° pitch to vertical. The system, which is available in a wide range of colours, comprises of galvanised steel tile panels with multi-layer coatings of epoxy, acrylic and natural stone granules, with the appearance of conventional clay roof tiles, slates and roof shingles.
A comprehensive choice of roofing accessories completes the lightweight roofing system which is totally dry fixed throughout. Each roof tile has a downturned front edge and an up-turned rear edge, and is profiled to provide a strong overlapping and interlocking weatherproof roof covering.
Decra Oberon Tiles are also an ideal replacement for wooden roof shingles, Decra's steel core does not rot and does not possess roofing shingles vulnerability to fire damage. Oberon's lightweight roofing characteristics impose negligible additional load on the lightweight roof structure that underlies most timber roofing shingle.
Decra’s lightweight roofing tiles are produced in large format. This enables faster installation with fewer fixings compared to traditional tile or slate roofing, but with none of the inherent disadvantages of long run roofing sheets.
Once installed Decra lightweight roof tiles provide a durable weathertight and low maintenance roof, ideal for new build and refurbishment.
Decra tiles are available in a wide choice of colours.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile – can be used for roof pitched from 20° to vertical.
- One-seventh the weight of traditional roof tiles.
- Ideal replacement material for timber and felt roof shingles.
- Two tone colour scheme offers an enhanced more natural appearance.
- Natural stone granules offer outstanding colour stability.
- Strong, robust and vandal resistant.
- Anti slip stone surface offers improved safety for roof installers and reduces risk of snow slippage.