Decra Elegance lightweight roof tiles provide an attractive and economic finish for all types of roof from 12° pitch to vertical. The system, which is available in a wide range of colours, comprises of coated, zinc aluminium magnesium galvanised steel tile panels with a unique four process coating system providing a depth and opacity of lustre unparalleled in the metal roofing industry.
A comprehensive choice of roofing accessories completes the lightweight roofing system which is totally dry fixed throughout. Each roof tile has a downturned front edge and an up-turned rear edge, and is profiled to provide a strong overlapping and interlocking roof covering.
Decra’s lightweight roofing tiles are produced in large format. This enables faster installation with fewer fixings compared to traditional tile or slate roofing, but with none of the inherent disadvantages of long run roofing sheets.
Once installed Decra lightweight roof tiles provide a durable weathertight and low maintenance roof, ideal for new build and refurbishment.
Decra tiles are available in a wide choice of colours.
Features & Benefits
- Unique high gloss appearance lends itself to strong architectural design statements.
- Offers higher colour stability and durability than traditional paint finishes.
- Versatile – can be used for roof pitched from 12° to vertical.
- Less than one-tenth the weight of traditional clay or concrete tiles.
- Unique four process powder coating system provides depth and opacity of lustre unparalleled in the metal roofing industry
- Lighter than stone coated products – faster to install – quicker to transport to roof level.
- High storm resistance .
- Easier to handle, quicker to install and more attractive than long run roofing sheets.